Friday 26 July 2013

Muslim Girls Pictures

Muslim Girls Biography

Source(google.com.pk)
I just started wearing hijad since ramadan started (Alhamdulillah) and i'd love to continue wearing it... Today at my job i felt discriminated on because i was asked to take off my hijab because its not allowed at work, i told them it is part of my religion they insist i take it off, but i didnt, i got so emotional and started crying i had to leave work :( Please, what would you advice me to do? Jazak Allah Khair!

They can’t start to discriminate against you based on your Religion or Ethnicity… So they’ll have a nice ol law suit if they continue. I don’t understand though, you barely started working there now? I mean they didn’t tell you anything about it before? 

And as for my advice to you… If they really start mistreating you because of your religion… I would try to find another job because if they can’t respect you for something so special to you would you really want to work there in the first place? There are plenty of places I see hijabis working at. Just consider this as a trial that I really admire your strength mash’Allah. You seem pretty dedicated and I really believe you’ll make the right decision. Insha’Allah everything works out for you.

Often in life, people we love get involved in situations that we can tell are really dangerous and bad. Sometimes, we ourselves get involved in these situations. We don’t want to hear everyone else telling us it’s bad or dangerous because to us the person or situation means a lot. It’s only after the fact do we realize that everyone was right and we can appreciate those who stood by us. So that’s the advice I’d give you. You have to let your friend figure out for herself that this is a bad situation for her to be in, but you have to stand by her side. Always let her know that you’re there for her. Maybe invite her to come with you to the mosque or to an Islamic lecture or something and maybe something she hears there will help her come around. Or just invite her to hang out because maybe time away from this guy will help her to see the reality of the situation. And never underestimate the power of duaa. Pray for Allah (SWT) to guide your friend back to Him and InshaAllah He will. 

I hope this advice helps, and if you want to talk further, feel free to message me off anon and I would love to talk to you.

Any good in this answer is from Allah (SWT), and any bad is from me. And Allah (SWT) alone knows best.

“Back in 1948, my father accepted a professorship in the English Department at the University of Michigan. He and my mother, having arrived in Ann Arbor to purchase a house, were invited for lunch at the Michigan Union, the men’s club at the university. As they approached the building housing the Union, their host, a high ranking professor in the English Department, informed my mother that as a woman, she would not be permitted to enter the Union via the front door. She could only enter through the side entrance.

Naturally, my mother did not want to create a social/professional/political problem for my father, so that she did not even think about challenging the rule and trying to go in to the Union by the massive and architecturally prominent front door. To my father’s great credit and my mother’s undying admiration for her husband, my father chose to accompany my mother through that insignificant side entrance.

I would like to see Muslim men accompany their wives and sisters, as my father did, through the side (frequently, the back) entrance of the mosque rather than taking advantage of their privileged status and entering through the great front door.”

Muslim Girls Pictures


Muslim Girls Pictures


Muslim Girls Pictures


Muslim Girls Pictures


Muslim Girls Pictures


Muslim Girls Pictures


Muslim Girls Pictures

Muslim Girls Pictures


Muslim Girls Pictures


Muslim Girls Pictures


Muslim Girls Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment